One Platform for All Your Communications - Unified Communications that Move with Your Workforce!
Avaya Aura® Communication Manager delivers rich voice, video, mobility and collaboration and provides a resilient, distributed network of gateways and analog, digital and SIP/IP-based communication devices. In addition, Avaya Aura Communication Manager boasts robust features, high reliability and scalability, and multi-protocol support. It includes support for the Avaya Equinox unified communication experience with advanced mobility features, built-in conference calling and customer contact applications, and E911 capabilities. Communication Manager effectively scales from less than 100 branch users to as many as 41,000 users on a single system and up to 250,000 users and 350,000 SIP devices on a single enterprise network.
It supports a number of core survivability options, as well as a survivable remote option for branch locations. The complete Avaya Aura Platform, including Communication Manager, is now available in the Virtualized Environment option for deployment on a variety of hypervisors, as a turn-key solution in Pod Fx , as a flexible appliance on Avaya Common Servers or on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms in the cloud.
Communication Manager software is sold as part of the Avaya Aura Suite Licenses, which bring together all the functionality needed for common customer situations with a simple per user licensing fee.
Communication Manager provides a range of capabilities to enable the engaged enterprise: Complete integration with the Avaya Equinox experience which provides a single, all channel calling, messaging, conferencing and team collaboration solution for mobiles, browsers, desktops and room systems.
• Robust voice and video call processing capabilities across a resilient, distributed network of media gateways and a wide range of analog, digital, and IP-based communication devices.
• Advanced workforce productivity and mobility features.
• Built-in conferencing and customer contact applications.
• Centralized voicemail and attendant operations across multiple locations.
• E911 capabilities.
• Support for SIP, H.323 and many other industry-standard communications protocols over a variety of different networks enabling centralized voice mail, attendant operations, and call centers across multiple locations.
• More than 700 powerful features and services in all.
• Designed for high availability, reliability and survivability.
• Survivable Remote/Core deployment options
Communication Manager also provides the capability for many enterprises to flatten, consolidate and extend their enterprise communications networks, resulting in reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), increase employee productivity and reachability, improved customer service and greater competitiveness.
Features and Benefits
• Complete mobility and collaboration capabilities on virtually any device from virtually any location.
• Solves business problems today, while providing the flexibility, scalability, security and reliability to adapt to an enterprises’ future needs.
• A multi-layered approach to high availability, survivability and resiliency provides automatic recovery from system, hardware and network failures.
• Strong interoperability with 3rd party software and hardware because of open standards support.
• Highly secure infrastructure plus advanced security management to conform to the customer’s security requirements.
• Total Cost of Ownership reduction due to ability to flatten, consolidate and extend communications networks using dial plan support of up to 16 digit extensions and other key capacity improvements.
• Consistent operations by preserving the same dial plan across the enterprise whether the system operates in normal operation or survivable remote operation.
• Interoffice mobility allowing users to log into telephones at different locations and access their personal profile, including features and button layout.
• One-number accessibility delivered by bridging calls that come to an office extension to any digital cellular telephone.